We went for a fall hike yesterday. Continue reading
Sherpaa’s full-time doctors who work exclusively for us have a very efficient, and innovative, way of solving medical problems. 98% of the time, our doctors communicate with employees via our web or smartphone app. The other 2% is over the phone, for urgent issues. Here’s how Sherpaa works: When an employee creates a Sherpaa profile, they complete a health history. This is essentially like filling out … Continue reading How do Sherpaa doctors practice medicine?