We’re extremely excited to launch our new Sherpaa app today! If you’re a Sherpaa client, you can:
- create a profile
- answer some health questions
- create a new Concern and choose from the options you see above
- see all of your communications with our doctors all in one place
- see your clearly laid out plan so you know exactly what your next steps are
The complicated component of the app is on the doctor side. As doctors, we need to ask the right questions to get an accurate diagnosis and then treat the unique issue accordingly with the most up-to-date, evidence-based treatment plan. We can also see every communication we’ve ever had with you. It’s almost like your Facebook timeline brought to healthcare.
Research suggests that people forget 85% of what their doctor says during a visit. This type of online communication with our doctors puts an end to that. You can simply log in and see exactly what we said and the plan we put in place with you to take care of your unique issue.
You can also ask insurance questions, such as:
- What does this bill mean?
- Will my insurance cover this kind of test?
We solve the health problems you have about 70% of the time. We’ll refer you to exactly who you need to see for the other 30%. Our mission is to make healthcare convenient and effective. By doing so, we also make it affordable. Our app is a major step forward making healthcare awesome, together.
You must be logged in to post a comment.