If there was a service that would let you:
- snap a photo of a mole you’ve been worrying about with your iPhone
- have it sent off and diagnosed by a trusted dermatologist
- the accuracy has been researched and is reported as being 98% accurate (the same as an in-person dermatology exam)
- and then get a response within 24 hours of it’s nothing to worry about or you do need to have it seen by a dermatologist
- keep in mind, if it looks suspicious, you’d still have to go see a dermatologist
How much would you pay (be specific) for that virtual exam read by one of the best dermatologists in the city?