According to a report in Archives of Internal Medicine*, if you want to know the quality of care you might receive from a physician:
- Giving the right medication
- Recommending the right treatment plan and/or follow-up
then you should avoid the uninformative and potentially misleading ratings that rely on:
- Board certification status
- US or international medical school
- History of disciplinary or malpractice action
Gordon Moore is one of my main inspirations for solutions facing the healthcare system. It’s really an honor for him to have taken on Hello Health after I left. He’s got such a great vision.